Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Script for Opening

         I think I came up with a plot and it is helpful for me to make a script. A script helps in a multiple ways. Firstly, it helps to envision the opening when you really write it down in a coherent flow. It also allows you to figure out the intricacies of the opening like the dialogue or the specific movements by the characters. The script will also help to make the shot list and help the actors to understand what is expected of them and what dialogue is going to be used. The script also is a tool that is easy to update so it is easy to edit if I feel like there is a problem and changes need to be made. The tool I used was YouMeScript and it provided a very easy interface to help me create a script in a format that was clean and easy to track. This script is an important part in the planning process and helps in easing the filming burden. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Opening post

         After nearly 2 months of work I am finally done with this project. Surprisingly enough the CCR proved to be harder to construct tha...