Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Movie Opening post

        After nearly 2 months of work I am finally done with this project. Surprisingly enough the CCR proved to be harder to construct than the opening itself. I think I did well in creating this opening and I am proud of the result. Quick note is that all non actor names in the film are fake. I did this because I tried putting real names for the position of director, editor, cinematographer and Writer but it was just my name 4 times so it looked off compared to the film I watch which have multiple different names. I just when on a random name generator and got four names so that it looks more professional. Here is my Movie Opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Opening post

         After nearly 2 months of work I am finally done with this project. Surprisingly enough the CCR proved to be harder to construct tha...